Custom Window Decal
Window decals are a great solution to turn your windows into advertising space. Put them up as temporary signage. Rather than banners that need to be hung or supported by stakes, Custom window decals stick to any flat surface. They are also designed with a silver backing that blocks out any underlying images, so they are a great idea for outdoor advertising, updating your brand, logo, or name, and you can use them temporarily over your permanent signage and even place them on your vehicle window. Check out our perforated window decals for more of an intelligent appearance.
Window Cling is either light adhesive-backed or designed to cling by using static and prints in full color on one side. It is designed for display on window glass, though you can also use it on other smooth surfaces. Window decals comes can be ordered in custom sizes.
Max width for this material is 52". For sizes wider than 52", this item will be split with a .4" for at production discretion.
Custom Decals Features
- Common sizes: 2' x 4', 3' x 6', 4' x 8', 5' x 10'
- Strong adhesive backing
- Gloss laminate, Matte laminate, contour cut options available
- Indoor or Outdoor; Waterproof and UV safe that will last for years
- 4 mil. Permanent Adhesive
What are Clear Window Signs?
Clear Window Stickers are images or graphics that are printed directly onto a sheet of transparent vinyl material. These decals are transparent everywhere except for where the design is. This allows you to display your logo on your window, glass door, etc. Transparent Decals are used for both outside and inside purposes. The ideal surface they are meant to be used on is glass, but may also be used on plastics, aluminum, refrigerators, etc. These decals are commonly used for advertising, window decorations, office branding, etc.
Clear Window Decals vs Vinyl Lettering
Both vinyl lettering and clear window decals have similar appearances when applied. However, they are very much different. With clear window decals, your design is printed onto a sheet of transparent vinyl, allowing you to use various colors, gradients, etc. With vinyl lettering, instead of being printed your design is cut to shape from a solid-colored sheet of vinyl.
Advanced White-Ink Printing Method
A 2 step process is used when creating your custom signage. This involves printing a layer of white followed by a layer of colored ink. The white ink layer is only placed where your design will be placed to add contrast and vibrancy to your design.
Please note that your decal will only be transparent in the area which doesn't contain your design. Therefore we recommend using files that contain a transparent background when uploading your design.
Our Custom Graphics come in a wide variety of custom sizes. Ranging from 12" x 12" to 1200" x 1200".
|.09Ibs per square foot
|.1mm (about a thickness of a sheet of copy paper)
|The transparent vinyl decal is easy to install without bubbling when installed wet. Works indoors and outdoors. On refrigerators, glass, plastic, and aluminum.
|Indoor and Outdoor, office windows, storefronts, retail stores, etc.
|4 color process, weather, fade, and abrasion-resistant.
|3+ years with proper care
The following instructions will help you install your Clear window Decal easily without any problems. If you are installing a large window decal we would recommend having at least one other person assist you.
1. Before you begin to install your decal we would recommend you to have these supplies to help you install your window decal.
- Spray bottle
- Paper towel
- Window and a application squeegee
2. Begin by cleaning your window to which you intend to put your decal on. After done cleaning take a window squeegee to remove the excess water on the window or give it time to fully dry.
3. Create a decal application solution By putting together 3 drops of dish soap and one gallon of water and place it into a spray bottle.
4. Lay your window decal on a flat, smooth surface and begin to remove the black liner. The backing can be difficult to remove due to its thin properties. The backing is a frosted, semi-transparent material. If you are having problems removing the backing add a piece of tape to the corner of the backing which should help you peel the backing away easier.
5. As you remove the backing apply a good amount of the application solution that was made at step 3 to the back of the decal. Next, spray some application solution to the surface (i.e. window, refrigerator) you intend to attach your decal to. Make sure that both the back of the decal and the intended surface are both sufficiently wet.
6. You can now apply your custom window decal to the intended surface. The application solution allows you to move your decal once it's already attached to the window. You could use this to your benefit and slide around the decal into its final position.
7. Once the decal is at its final position. use the removed backing from the decal and place on the face of your decal which is installed already on your intended surface. Take the application squeegee and run over the decal with it to remove any and all bubbles. When doing so start from the center and go all around (press firmly when applying the squeegee), continue this process until you went over the entire surface with the squeegee.
8. Use paper towels to clean the glass surface and remove excess water from the edges of the decal. (It may take several days for the adhesive to dry and bind to the glass surface fully).
You may wash the window that has the decal applied, but do not power wash your decal after it is installed. When cleaning the decal we recommend using a damp, non-abrasive cloth. This decal may be removed and re-positioned several times. Remove by peeling the decal away from the window and reapplying in the same method as described above.
Returns and Refunds
All of our orders are custom-made for you according to your specifications: Designed by you and created for you. Because of the unique nature of each item and each order, generally, orders are not refundable/returnable.
We use a variety of couriers and delivery companies (FedEx, UPS, Local Courier) to send our orders to our customers and will always choose the best available logistics companies for your order and delivery location. The transit times provided on our website are not guaranteed. Due to the effects of global supply chain issues and changes to logistics companies’ response times, deliveries may be delayed, so we have no control over our third-party logistics providers, thus we are not responsible for delays that may occur while your order is in transit, consequently delays in shipping or delivery will not make your order eligible for refunds.
We understand how important your order is to you and that you may have selected us because of our history and commitment to quick order fulfillment. Your business is important to us. If you have experienced significant delays in production or shipping, please reach out to us to see how we may help you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Clear Window decals?
Our clear window decals are a perfect tool for outdoor advertising with an artistic and eye-catching window sign to attract customers.
What are the benefits of window decals?
Effectively promote your brand or message on any storefront, window, or glass door without obstructing your view.
What size custom decals can I order?
We offer a wide variety of Custom Sizes ranging from 12" x 12" to 1200" x 1200".
What are the different types of wall decals?
Not only are they a great solution for commitment-phobes because they are completely removable, but vinyl wall decals, wall stickers, and murals are also a great solution for renters who are not allowed to paint or hang wallpaper.
What material is the Window Decal printed on?
- 4 mil. Clear Adhesive (semi-transparent)
- 4 mil. Clear Adhesive (white ink)
What is the estimated lifespan for the Outdoor Wall Decals?
The lifespan of the outdoor decal is 3 years with proper care and usage.
How would I clean my Window Decal?
Simple regular cleaning should do the job. A wet Rag should clean all the dust away from your decal.
How would I store my Custom Window Decal?
Decal backing should be stored at ambient temperature in a dry environment. Keep the backing on the decal stable if you need to store them for a short while—no more than a year—before actually applying them.
Will I receive my order in the turnaround time after placing the order?
After you place your order and upload your design, we will check to see if your design has the following:
- correct file size
- correct file format
- high-quality (if it looks blurry, difficult to read, etc.)
- other factors that may affect its design
After we finalize the design and you approve it, we will then put your floor graphic(s) into production. You should receive the floor graphic(s) within the said turnaround time after it's been put into production!
I want this item, but I don't want to install it myself. Can I get an installation team to set it up for me?
Yes, Printleaf has a national network of professional, experienced installation teams that will be happy to install your floor graphics for you. To request a floor graphic installation, please send us an email at email@example.com or (212) 328-1174 within 48 hours after placing your order to request a custom quote for your installation.