Vinyl lettering (Decals)
Vinyl lettering (Decals)
Custom Vinyl Lettering
Vinyl cut lettering is an excellent solution for businesses and offices that want a simple yet elegant way to promote their business. Choose from over 9 different vinyl colors, and have your business logo cut to the exact shape you want. Grab the attention of customers with your custom vinyl graphic.
They are available as an outdoor or indoor application. We have the ability to custom-cut logos, and letters for you to put on windows, cars, trucks, walls, etc. If you're seeking aid in installation help, our professional installers can install it for you at an extra charge.
Adhesive Vinyl Letters
Have individual letters you need to cut to put on windows or walls, we can help with that. Business Hours Sign Decals are a great example and can have an outside or inside the application.
Vinyl Lettering Design
Put your colored vinyl cut logos on windows, walls, cargo vans, and trucks. They are waterproof and long-lasting. Make sure to have vector logos, so our plotter can cut them out correctly and smoothly.
Custom Die Cut Vinyl Lettering Features
- The strong self-adhesive product
- Matte laminate
- Contour cut options are available
- Indoor or Outdoor; Waterproof and UV safe that will last for years
- Wide variety of color layer choices such as White, Grey, Black, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, Yellow, and Gold.
- Durable Vinyl Material
- Custom Boat Name Decal
- Business Store hour Signs
- Race Cars Signs
- Vinyl Truck Stickers
- Amazing Logo Appearance
- 4 mil. Permanent Adhesive
Custom Vinyl Lettering Decal- Production Process
Our standard turnaround time is 2 business day delivery, which means if you order on a Monday by 5 pm, you will receive it on Wednesday, that same week. Shipping costs are calculated at the end once all the options have been filled out.
What is Custom Lettering?
Vinyl Letter Stickers include shapes or individual letters cut out from a specific type of paper, which is then pre-spaced and placed on pre-masked transfer tape. This allows the lettering to be easily installed and then creates a fashionable look.
Easy To Apply And Longlasting
- Pre-spaced and masked for easy installation
- Works on smooth, non-porous, and flat surfaces.
- Made from durable vinyl which makes it long-lasting
Have Your Design Standard or Reverse Cut
You could choose either one for your vinyl lettering. Standard Cut makes it so each letter in your design will be cut straight from the vinyl material, leaving no background. As for Reverse Cut, each letter in your design will be cut away from the background of the vinyl material. For Standard Cut, the price of the lettering will be based on the size of the actual design. As for Reverse Cut, the price for your lettering will be based on the size of the square that the design is being cut out from.
|Uses||Windows, walls, cars, trucks, businesses, and home decorations.|
|Temperature Range||-40F to 225F|
|Print Method||Cut from vinyl paper|
|Estimated Life Span||Approx. 8 years (depends on climate)|
Application Process For Stick On Vinyl Letters
All our colored vinyl lettering comes with transfer tape (pre-spaced) for easy installation. The instructions below are for one-color and simple two-color letters.
1. Clean and dry the smooth surface where the lettering will be installed on.
2. After measuring your intended installation location, apply a horizontal strip of masking tape to the top of the graphic with the top half of the tape on the intended surface creating a hinge.
3. Hold the bottom edge of the hinged graphic, away from the intended surface and remove the back liner exposing the sticky backing of your lettering.
4. Using a squeegee, apply pressure to the front side of your lettering, placing the graphic onto the intended surface. Squeegee everywhere (around the unexposed side) to make sure that there aren't any bubbles. If bubbles develop carefully lift up the graphic and place it on the intended surface and squeegee it again.
5. Make sure the Individual letters are firmly attached to the intended surface
6. Gently remove the pre-mask transfer tape, starting at the top corner. If any vinyl begins to come off the wall, use your squeegee to firmly attach it back to the wall and continue peeling away the pre-mask film.
7. Laying the liner over the graphic with the shiny side facing you, apply hard pressure with the squeegee, removing any air bubbles.
Your vinyl lettering can be washed on a regular basis with a damp non-abrasive rag. To take away any dust that has settled on the lettering. Make sure not to use strong cleaners or rub them hard because they might damage or peel away the lettering on the wall.
Printleaf provides high-end digital and offsets printing services. From marketing collateral to large format prints, we are the go-to destination for small and large businesses. If you are exhibiting at a trade show or event, ask about our custom apparel and promotional products. Request a Custom Quote today. Unfortunately, we currently don't offer an online custom design tool, but our team of professional graphic designers could get the job done swiftly and efficiently.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Cut Vinyl or Vinyl Lettering?
Cut vinyl or as it is more commonly known, vinyl lettering is individual vinyl letters with an adhesive backing. Our vinyl lettering is made from high-performance 2-mil cast film which is a high-quality adhesive vinyl.
What are the benefits of Vinyl Lettering?
Vinyl lettering offers many benefits:
• Easy application – simply peel and stick! No messy paint brushes or sprayers are required.
• Durable – durable enough to withstand harsh weather conditions such as rain, snow, sleet, hail, etc.
• Flexible – vinyl lettering can be used indoors or outdoors. It can also be applied to windows, walls, vehicles, buildings
What Colors are available for Standard Vinyl Lettering?
We offer a wide variety of standard colors and sizes check out our Vinyl Lettering page. If you are looking for a full-on decal check out our Window Decals page.
What sizes do you offer?
We offer a wide range of sizes from 1" x 1" to 1200" x 1200".
Can I use my Vinyl Lettering Outdoor?
Yes, they are made to be used both indoors and outdoors.
Can the Custom Vinyl Letters be reused?
Once applied and taken off it can't be used again.
How should I clean my Vinyl Window Lettering?
Your Vinyl Design should be routinely cleaned with a non-abrasive moist cloth, whether it is inside or outdoors. To protect the writing, avoid using harsh cleansers or scrubbing too vigorously.
How can I remove my Vinyl Lettering?
The majority of the writing may be removed by simply peeling it off like a sticker. If there is any remaining glue, it may be cleaned off using a mild cleanser, water, and moderate scrubbing. In some circumstances, removing writing that has been in place for a long time could need the use of a sharp edge. When utilizing these instruments, exercise caution to avoid scratching the application surface.
Can I store my Vinyl Lettering?
Although sticky vinyl letters may be kept in storage for up to two months, they should be installed as quickly as possible to avoid the writing sticking to the adhesive and peeling off.
Can I install my sticky vinyl letters on new paint?
To avoid damaging the paint the lettering shouldn't be installed on new paint on should wait a few weeks before installing on the painted walls. Keep in mind to install on a smooth and clean surface.
Can the vinyl lettering be installed on tinted glass?
Yes, there is no problem with it being installed on tinted glass. Just keep in mind how it could affect the appearance of your design.