Vinyl lettering (Decals)
Custom Vinyl Lettering
Vinyl cut lettering is a great solution for businesses and offices that want a simple yet elegant way to promote their business. Choose from over 9 different colors of vinyl, and have your business logo cut to the exact shape you want.
They are available as an outdoor or indoor application. We have the ability to custom cut logos, and letters for you to put them on windows, cars, trucks, walls, etc. If you need installation help, our professional installers can install it for you via an extra charge.
Vinyl Cut Letters
Have individual letters you need to cut to put on windows or walls, we can help with that. Store hours are a great example of that and can have an outside or inside application.
Vinyl Cut Logos
Put your vinyl cut logos on windows, walls, cargo vans, and trucks. They are waterproof and long-lasting. Make sure to have a vector logos, so our plotter can cut them out correctly and smoothly.
- Strong adhesive backing
- Matte laminate
- Contour cut options available
- Indoor or Outdoor; Waterproof and UV safe that will last for years
- Many color choices such as: White, Grey, Black, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, Yellow, Gold
- 4 mil. Permanent Adhesive
Vinyl Cut Lettering - Rush Delivery
Our standard turnaround time is 2 business day delivery, that means if you order on a Monday by 5pm, you will receive it on Wednesday, that same week.
*Minimum order is $40.00
What is Vinyl Lettering?
Vinyl Lettering includes a shapes or lettering cut out from a specific type of paper which is then pre-spaced which is then placed on pre-masked transfer taped. Which allows the lettering to be easily installed which then creates a fashionable look.
Easy To Apply And Longlasting
- Pre-spaced and masked for easy installation
- Works on smooth and non-porous surface
- Made fro durable vinyl which makes it long lasting
Have Your Design Standard or Reverse Cut
You could choose either one for your vinyl lettering. Standard Cut makes it so each letter in your design will be cut straight from the vinyl material, leaving no background. As for Reverse Cut, each letter in your design will be cut away from the background of the vinyl material. For Standard Cut, the price of the lettering will be based of the size of the actuall design. As for Reverse Cut, the price for your lettering will be based of the size of the square that the design is being cut out from.
UV Resistance protects product for 5 - 10 years of outdoor vibrancy
Estimated Life Span Approx. 8 years (depends on climate)
Temperature Range -40F to 225F
Installation Method Transfer Tape
Print Method Cut from vinyl paper
Uses Windows, walls, cars, businesses, home decorations.
How To Install Vinyl Lettering
All our vinyl lettering comes with transfer tape (pre-spaced) for easy installation. The instructions below are for one-color and simple two-color letters.
1. Clean and dry the surface where the lettering will be installed on.
2. After measuring your intended installation location, apply a horizontal strip of masking tape to the top of the graphic with the top half of the tape on the intended surface creating a hinge.
3. Hold the bottom edge of the hinged graphic, away from the intended surface and remove the back liner exposing the sticky backing of your lettering.
4. Using a squeegee, apply pressure to the front side of your lettering, placing the graphic onto the intended surface. Squeegee everywhere (around the unexposed side) to make sure that there aren't any bubbles. If bubbles develop carefully lift up the graphic and place it on the intended surface and squeegee it again.
5. Make sure the lettering is firmly attached to the intended surface
6. Gently remove the pre-mask transfer tape, starting at a top corner. If any vinyl begins to come off the wall, use your squeegee to firmly attach it back to the wall and continue peeling away the premask.
7. Laying the liner over the graphic with the shiny side facing you, apply hard pressure with the squeegee, removing any air bubbles.
Your vinyl lettering can be washed on a regular basis with a damp non-abrasive rag. To take away any dust that has settled on the lettering. Make sure not to use strong cleaners or rub hard because it might damage or peel away the lettering on the wall.