Our poster board stand, also known as a foam board stand, board & foam sign stand, or display board stand, allows you to easily adjust the depth to fit any rigid substrate up to 1" thick, as long as it can hold its own weight. This means you can display any type of rigid graphics you want, whether it's a single or double-sided display.
Our unique "M" shaped steel base assemblies are designed to accommodate rigid substrates up to 1" thick. The interior holes with carriage bolts and wing nuts provide additional support for your graphics, ensuring they are displayed in a modern, frameless fashion.
- Adjustable depth to fit any rigid substrate up to 1" thick
- Unique "M" shaped steel base assemblies accommodate up to 1" thick rigid substrates
- Interior holes with carriage bolts and wing nuts provide additional support for graphics
- Extremely cost-effective and sturdy, with all the weight centered on the floor
- Can hold graphics up to 6' high (though substrate, environment, and other factors may affect the maximum appropriate height)
- Easy tool-free assembly with a beautiful powder-coated finish
- Available in satin silver or matte black, and can also be imprinted with your logo
- HT5 rigid plastic (PVC) graphic clips are available to hold graphics up to 1/2" thick (sold in a pack of two)
- 3-1/2" height off floor and 9" front to back
Cost Effective and Sturdy
This floor mount is extremely cost-effective and provides an attractive way to display your graphics. The weight is centered on the floor, making it extremely sturdy and able to hold graphics up to 6' high (though substrate, environment, and other factors may affect the maximum appropriate height). It's also easy to assemble, with no tools required, and has a beautiful powder-coated finish.
HT5 Rigid Plastic Graphic Clips
HT5 Rigid Plastic Graphic Clips To ensure your graphics stay together and are displayed with the utmost stability, we also offer HT5 rigid plastic (PVC) graphic clips. These clips can hold graphics up to 1/2" thick and come in a pack of two.