What is Brochure Printing?
A brochure is a visual marketing tool that can be used to promote your business, products, or services in an attractive and informative way. A well-designed brochure will help you reach out to potential customers and increase sales. Brochures are also useful for promoting events, exhibitions, and other occasions where you want to attract new clients and customers.
We offer custom brochures at very affordable prices. We print on high-quality paper stock with a glossy finish. Our brochures are printed using the best technology available. You can choose from standard brochure sizes of brochures such as 8.5"x11", 11"x14", 11"x17", 11"x5.5". If you need a custom size, reach out to us and we'll provide you with a quote.
Trifold brochures are the most popular folding option. They consist of two leaves, one inside the other. The outer leaf contains information about your company/product while the inner leaf contains more detailed information about your product. This type of brochure is usually used when you want to highlight certain features of your product.
However, our brochures have various folding options, such as:
It has two panels with enough space to display long pieces of text or large images.
This type of brochure consists of three leaves, one inside another. It's great for highlighting important details about your product.
This common brochure has six printed panels on both sides.
Double Gate Fold
This fold is similar to the gatefold. It has an extra fold in the middle. It is also called a closed gatefold.
Paper Stock Options
We use premium papers such as 100 lb. paper gloss text and 100 lb. gloss cover. These are commercial / magazine-quality papers that are thick enough to withstand rough handling. They are ideal for brochures because they don't tear easily. Our brochures come in a semi-gloss finish, which gives them a nice sheen. Semi-gloss brochures look professional and classy. Glossy brochures give off a more modern feel.
Brochure Printing Process
After receiving your design files, our team will check if the file is print-ready. If there are no issues, then the job goes into production using our state-of-the-art printers. Once the order has been completed, it will be shipped directly to your doorstep within 4-6 business days.
How do I design my own brochure? You can create a professional-looking brochure by yourself using the following steps:
1. Choose a topic for your brochure. The topic should relate to your product or service. For example, if you sell computers, then a computer-related topic would work best. If you sell flowers, then a flower-related topic would work better.
2. Decide on what type of brochure layout you want. There are many different types of layouts available, including full-page, half-page, double-sided, single-sided, foldover, and so on. Each one has its advantages and disadvantages. Some people prefer a simple, straightforward layout with no fancy graphics. Others like more elaborate designs with lots of color and graphics. It's up to you!
3. Create your text. Write down all the information about your product or service. Include any special features that make it unique. Be sure to include contact information (phone number, address, etc.). Also, list any discounts or promotions you offer.
4. Add pictures. Use photos, illustrations, graphs, charts, maps, diagrams, and cartoons to illustrate your ideas. Make sure they're clear and easy to read.
5. Print your brochure. Once you have everything set up, print your brochure.
We have an in-house design team, our graphic designers work closely with our clients to create visually appealing brochures. They use creative ideas and innovative techniques to design brochures that are eye-catching and easy to read. Once you approve the final draft, our graphic artists will start working on it. The process usually takes 3-4 days depending upon the complexity of the project.
Weight: .00337 oz per square foot (gloss book), .00615 (gloss cover)
Thickness: .005'' (gloss book) .0092 (gloss cover)
Details: No fold, bifold, trifold, z-fold. Gloss book or gloss cover
Uses: Small format advertising for hospitals, spas, colleges, etc.
Print Method: Full-color process with aqueous and satin aqueous coating
Estimated Lifespan: Varies depending on use
Common Sizes: 11'' x 8.5'', 14'' x 8.5'', 17'' x 8.5'', 25.5'' x 11''
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does the number in the paper material name indicate?
The number indicates the thickness of the paper stock used.
What's the difference between gloss text and a gloss cover?
Brochures printed on 100 lb. paper gloss text are made of slightly thinner paper than the 100 lb. gloss cover. For more durable brochures (such as when you need to take them to many events or if you prefer thicker paper quality), we recommend the 100 lb. gloss cover.
Can you scan my hardcopy originals into electronic form?
No, we cannot, we require print-ready pdf files to print the job.
Do you offer brochure design services?
Yes, we have an in-house graphic design team that can bring your vision to life.