Custom Mini Folder Printing
There are many reasons to get a custom mini folder for your organization. For one, they will hold smaller files and documents without them falling out, like how it will from a standard 9" x 12" folder. If your business uses many small documents and papers, such as brochures, postcards, pages from a notepad, etc. on a daily basis, a mini folder will be more optimal than a regular-sized folder.
You can integrate a mini folder into your business to improve efficiency and organization. For example, a non-profit organization would want to use smaller folders to keep their brochures and other pamphlets organized. A restaurant might want to use a mini folder to keep a collection of menus from month to month or by another category. No matter what your industry is, a mini file folder can do wonders for your business!
Mini Folder Dimensions
- 6" x 9"
This folder size is proportional to the dimensions of the standard sized folder, so if you put them together side by side, your design will also look the same, but scaled-down compared to how it will look on a standard sized folder. The pockets inside the mini folder will be 3" deep so you can take things in and out of the mini folder without the hassle of a pocket that's too deep or so small that your things fall out. Mini folders are designed to comfortably store smaller documents up to half an inch smaller than its dimensions (5.5" x 8.5") inside.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Do these folders come with business card slits?
Yes, these folders have pockets (the inner flaps of the folder) that have a slit for business cards. You can put a 3" x 2.5" business card inside the slit of the pocket so that you can present your contact information as soon as someone opens the folder!
Will I receive my order in the turnaround time after placing the order?
After you place your order and upload your design, we will check to see if your design has the following:
- correct file size
- correct file format
- high-quality (if it looks blurry, difficult to read, etc.)
- other factors that may affect its design
After we finalize the design and you approve it, we will then put your folders into production. You should receive the folders within the said turnaround time after it's been put into production!
- Labels are typically stuck on folders to organize them according to dates, clients, or other categories. Combine our folders with our custom printed labels to increase organization in your business!
- Your folder wouldn't be complete without papers or forms sporting your company logo and contact information to put inside the folder's pockets. Try our letterhead papers so you can provide on the spot branded paperwork at a presentation or event and impress everyone in the room!
- Our folders are business card-friendly! Put your business card into the pocket of the folder to amaze everyone who checks out your folder! It's recommended to design your business card so that it complements the design of the folder's pockets, as well as contrasts nicely with the pocket, so people are able to see your business card when they open the folder.