Custom Vinyl Banner Printing
Advertising has an impact. One of the many forms of advertising one sees is large custom vinyl banners on buildings. Brands compete on space and size with banner prints and billboards signs. The larger the better, because larger banners and signs can be seen from a distance and get the brand in front of the potential customer.
Banner prints can be used for businesses and personal, examples are Grand Opening banners or signs, and birthday banners. This is a cheap way to make your business known or advertise new services or products. We offer 13oz banners, 16oz banners, 18oz banners, single or double-sided.
We offer a wide range of custom banners and signs for your business. Our team will work with you to create the perfect design that fits your needs, budget and personality. We can print on vinyl or fabric, and we have many different sizes available. We also offer $15 overnight shipping within the United States!
We offer many different types of printing:
• Vinyl Banners - These are printed on vinyl material and come in various colors. They are great for outdoor use and they can withstand harsh weather conditions.
• Fabric Banners - These are made out of durable polyester fabric and can last for years. They are great for indoor use and can withstand light rain.
• Canvas Banners - These are usually made out of canvas
Large Banner Printing
We take pride in printing full-color Vinyl Banners. Vinyl in a matte finish with sizes ranging from 1' x 1' to a huge 150' x 16'. They are built to stand up to the elements. We offer a variety of finishing options, including hemming, grommets, and pole pockets.
We have several options for production times. 1-2 Days, 24 Hr Turnaround, and they ship overnight.
We have streamlined the order process making it easier for you to order large format printing online. It will take you less than 5 minutes to order banner printing online.
Note: Because of the wide potential size range of our large format products, there are additional file setup considerations. Proofs are typically shown as half size. For other details, please review the file setup section carefully.
Where to use Custom Banners
A custom banner is a great way of promoting your retail business, sports event, or any other type of business. It can be used to promote your products and services, as well as the events you are hosting. Outdoor banners are weatherproof and can be used in a wide range of outdoor environments. They are ideal for use on the exterior of buildings, such as billboards or fences. Mesh banners are ideal for fence posts or attaching between trees or poles, as they have holes to let air pass through.
Made from vinyl material and will last for years if properly cared for. When purchasing an outdoor banner, you need to consider the following factors:
• Size – You should choose a banner that is big enough to fit what you want to display. If you’re looking to promote a special event, then you may want to go bigger.
• Weather Resistance – Choose a banner that is designed to withstand the elements. Outdoor banners are often made from vinyl, which means they are resistant to wind and water damage. However, they do not protect against snow or ice. To ensure that your outdoor banner stands the test of time, you should purchase one that has been UV stabilized.
• Durability – The material used to construct the banner should be sturdy so that it won’t tear easily when being displayed outdoors. Look for a material that is thick enough to withstand the elements without tearing.
A great way to advertise your business. They can be used in many different ways, from advertising special events and promotions to promoting products or services. Indoor banners come in various sizes and styles, so you will have no problem finding one that fits your needs.
You can also use indoor banners to promote your company’s brand. This helps people remember your name and your product/service. Your message will stick around longer because people will see it more frequently.
When choosing an indoor banner, you must keep these things in mind:
• Size – Make sure that the banner you buy is big enough to fit whatever it is you want to display.
• Weather Resistance - Choose a banner that is made from durable materials, vinyl or fabric, as these materials are not meant to withstand weather elements.
• Durability - The material used to make the banner should be strong enough to withstand the elements. Look for a material with a high tensile strength.
Advertise, Promote or Celebrate with Vinyl Banners
Vinyl banners are a great way to advertise your business. They’re eye-catching and can be used in many different ways. Use them for special events, promotions, and more!
Promotional vinyl banner stands are a great way to promote your company at trade shows, conferences, festivals, fairs, expositions, conventions, and other gatherings where you want to draw attention to yourself or your products.
We have over 20 years experience designing and printing vinyl banners. Our team will work closely with you to ensure that your banner print meets all of your needs. Contact us today to learn how we can help you create the perfect promotional product.
Whether you event is in nyc or california, we will still get the new york banners or california banners to you at the same time. Our streamlined process allows us to deliver your order quickly and efficiently.
- Premium banner material
- Up to 16' x 150' seamless
- Double-sided printing (16 oz and 18 oz banner)
- Indoor and outdoor use, waterproof and UV safe
- Welding, grommets, pole pockets, rope, wind slits options are available
- 13 oz vinyl banner
- 15 oz vinyl banner
- 18 oz vinyl banner (single or double-sided)
2 Day Banners - Rush Production
Our vinyl banner has a next day production, which means if you order on a Monday by 4pm, it will ship on Tuesday, and you will receive it on Wednesday, that same week.
When your banner is produced it is done so with a flush cut. This is the only edge option for 18 oz vinyl banners due to the nature of the material.
Welded hem gives your vinyl banner a smooth finished edge. However, it is only available on 13oz vinyl banners, and adding a welded hem to your banner is optional.
When printing your design on a 13 or 18 oz vinyl banner, only one a single side will be printed out. Therefore leaving the backside of the banner blank.
Depending on your end-use you may want to include pole pockets on your vinyl banner. Pole pockets are sewn and leave a flush-cut edge. When grommets are selected pole pockets are unavailable.
When hanging or attaching your custom vinyl banner during installation you may desire grommets on your banner. Grommets can be added every 2 feet, or in the 4 corners. When pole pockets are selected grommets are unavailable.
Banners are one of the easiest signage applications to install. Use cords, or strings to attach the corner grommets to a stationary object. You can also use screws and washers to install your banners to rigid backgrounds such as wood or concrete, or you can use zip ties or string to fasten them to fences or between posts.
To care for your custom banners, regularly clean them with warm water and allow them to air dry before storing. To easily store your banners, roll them up, and keep them in a dry area at room temperature. Any wrinkles in your banners should come out within a couple of hours in the sun or heat.
|Weight||.09Ibs per square foot|
|Thickness||.0156'' (about the thickness of 4 sheets of copy paper)|
|Thickness||153 Ibs x 149 Ibs|
|Tensile Strength||67 Ibs x 64 Ibs|
|Tear Resistance||-22F to 180F|
|Estimated Lifespan||3+ years with proper care|