Vehicle Magnets (Signs)
Custom Vehicle Magnets
Vehicle Magnets are a great solution for mobile vehicle advertising that can be easily removed or switched from one vehicle to another. It's a smart way to create brand or product recognition around town without the commitment of full-time vehicle advertising. Don't let space go to waste. They're your vehicles; advertise on them.
Vehicle Magnets are large Magnets designed to stick to vehicles with metal body panels. They print in full color on one side of 30 mil white magnets. With customizable sizing ranging from 12" x 12" to 72" x 24", Vehicle Magnets can be tailored to fit your vehicle.
The substrate includes tiny air channels for smooth and easy application.
Note: Please allow magnet to magnetize to your vehicle overnight before driving. Your magnet may detach if you do not allow ample time for magnetization.
- Maximum Size: 24" High X 72" Wide
- Indoor or Outdoor; Waterproof and UV safe that will last for years
- 30 mil matte magnet
Car Magnets - Rush Delivery
Our standard turnaround time is 2 business day delivery, that means if you order on a Monday by 5pm, you will receive it on Wednesday, that same week.
What Are Vehicle Magnets
Thin but strong, car magnets can be attached to flat, smooth magnetic vehicle surfaces for advertising and growing your business. Affordable, wind tested and durable custom car magnets are a great choice for removable signage on personal or business vehicles.
Car magnets are 100% customizable and paint-safe so you can design your own magnet, install them on your car, peel them off, and reuse them many times. With our world-class printers, you can rest assured your magnet will be fade resistant and look amazing on your car. No minimum required.
Car Magnets Quick Math
- Use on metal, flat, and smooth surfaces
- Clean surface before installment
- Will not damage car paint (if treated with proper care)
- Works with: cars, trucks, vans, fleets vehicles, etc.
- For maximum longevity and adhesion, remove and clean daily.
- Follow the installation process carefully and slowly.
Square/ Rectangle) Your magnet will be cut as a standard square or rectangle.
Custom) Your magnet will be cut to a custom shape to match your design. For complex designs, the Custom with Border option may be required.
Custom with Border) Your magnet will be cut to a custom shape with a border of material around the edges.
Rounded Corners) Your magnet will have a square/rectangular shape with corners rounded at either a 1/4" or 1" radius.
100% Customizable: Customize your size and shape to exactly how you need it.
Durable: Use your magnet on a daily basis in a wide range of climates knowing that it will last for years.
World-Class Printing: Printed on some of the world's best printers, your custom magnet will feature clear and vibrant printing with fade-resistant UV safe ink.
Strong Hold: Apply your magnet to your vehicle and use it daily without fear of it sliding or flying off.
Weight .558 Ibs per square foot
Thickness .030'' ( about the thickness of 8 sheets of copy paper)
Magnetic Pull 90 Ibs per square foot
Details Sticks to magnetic metals, reusable, durable, and easy installation.
Uses Indoor/Outdoor. Vehicle and warehouse signs, directional signs, refrigerator magnets.
Surface Temperature Range -15 F - 160 F
Estimated Lifespan 3+ with proper care
How To Install Your Custom Magnet
1. After receiving your magnet place it on a flat surface for 24 hours for it to restore its magnetic memory. Since it was rolled up during the shipment make sure for the magnet to be on a flat surface so it could get flattened out. By failing to place it on a flat surface will result in poor adherence to the vehicle.
2. Right before installment wipe down your intended surface and the magnetic side of your magnet. By cleaning both the vehicle and magnet and allowing them to air dry you'll prevent any dirt or tiny rocks from scratching the vehicle's paint and create a solid connection between the magnet and vehicle surface.
3. Please note that the installation surface must be completely flat without any bumps, curves. The install surface must also be a magnet compatible metal otherwise the magnet will not work. To ensure that your install is correct make sure the magnet completely adheres to the surface and no air pockets are underneath the magnet and that all portions of the magnet are flat against the metal surface including the magnet edges and corners.
4. Remove your magnet on a frequent basis to quickly clean the application surface as well as the back of the magnet to increase longevity and the magnetic hold for longer use of your vehicle magnet, but In our experience, regular cleaning is typically sufficient.
5. Remove your magnet before any mechanical car wash or use of a power washer, both of which can permanently damage your custom car magnet. Also, we recommend storing the magnet for any extended periods during which it will not be in use. Store them flat and out of direct sunlight.
After removing your vehicle's magnet we recommend cleaning it before storing it flat in a container, in a cool, dry place. Storing it in any of these ways will prevent any damage to your magnet including the printed side, keeping it in excellent condition for future use.