Custom Magnet Designs
Vehicle Magnets are a great solution for mobile vehicle advertising that can be easily removed or switched from one vehicle to another. It's a smart way to create brand or product recognition around town without the commitment of full-time vehicle advertising. Don't let space go to waste. They're your vehicles; advertise on them. Attract potential customers with your custom magnetic car signs.
Vehicle Magnets are large Magnets designed to stick to vehicles with metal body panels. They print in full color on one side of 30 mil white magnets. With customizable sizing ranging from 12" x 12" to 72" x 24", Vehicle Magnets can be tailored to fit your vehicle.
The substrate includes tiny air channels for smooth and easy application.
Our magnet sheet uses a high-quality 30-mil material with a smooth surface for the best color printing. Best suited for car door signage, it also serves as temporary signage for construction sites or other quick-changing work environments. Magnets are printed Direct UV for a long-lasting matte graphic appearance.
Note: Please allow the magnet to magnetize your vehicle overnight before driving. Your magnet may detach if you do not allow ample time for magnetization.
- Maximum Size: 24" High X 72" Wide
- Indoor or Outdoor; Waterproof and UV safe that will last for years
30 mil. Matte Magnet
Car Magnets - Rush Delivery
Our standard turnaround time is 1 business day delivery, which means if you order on a Monday by 4 pm, you will receive it on Wednesday, that same week.
What Are Durable Car Magnets
Thin but strong, car magnets can be attached to flat, smooth magnetic vehicle surfaces for advertising and growing your business. Affordable, wind tested and durable custom car magnets are a great choice for removable signage on personal or business vehicles.
Car magnets are 100% customizable and paint-safe so you can design your own magnet, install them on your car, peel them off, and reuse them many times. With our world-class printers, you can rest assured your magnet will be fade resistant and look amazing on your car. No minimum is required.
Car Magnets Quick Math
- Use on smooth, flat, and metallic surfaces
- Clean surface before installment
- Will not damage car paint (if treated with proper care)
- Works with: cars, trucks, vans, fleets of vehicles, etc.
- For maximum longevity and adhesion, remove and clean daily.
- Follow the installation process carefully and slowly.
Square/ Rectangle: Your magnet will be cut as a standard square or rectangle.
Custom: Your magnet will be cut to a custom shape to match your design. For complex designs, the Custom with Border option may be required.
Custom with Border: Your magnet will be cut to a custom shape with a border of material around the edges.
Rounded Corners: Your magnet will have a square/rectangular shape with corners rounded at either a 1/4" or 1" radius.
100% Customizable: Customize your size and shape to exactly how you need it.
Durable: Use your magnet on a daily basis in a wide range of climates knowing that it will last for years.
World-Class Printing: Printed on some of the world's best printers, your custom magnet will feature clear and vibrant printing with fade-resistant UV-safe ink.
Strong Hold: Apply your magnet to your vehicle and use it daily without fear of it sliding or flying off.
|Weight||.558 Ibs per square foot|
|Thickness||.030'' ( about the thickness of 8 sheets of copy paper)|
|Details||Stick to magnetic metals, reusable, durable, and easy installation.|
|Uses||Vehicle and warehouse signs, directional signs, refrigerator magnets.|
|Surface Temperature Range||-15 F - 160 F|
|Estimated Lifespan||3+ with proper care|
How To Install Your Custom Magnet
1. After receiving your magnet place it on a flat surface for 24 hours for it to restore its magnetic memory. Since it was rolled up during the shipment make sure for the magnet to be on a flat surface so it could get flattened out. Failing to place it on a flat surface will result in poor adherence to the vehicle.
2. Right before installment wipe down your intended surface and the magnetic side of your magnet. By cleaning both the vehicle and magnet and allowing them to air dry you'll prevent any dirt or tiny rocks from scratching the vehicle's paint and create a solid connection between the magnet and vehicle surface.
3. Please note that the installation surface must be completely flat without any curves. The install surface must also be a magnet-compatible metal otherwise the magnet will not work. To ensure that your installation is correct make sure the magnet completely adheres to the surface and no air pockets are underneath the magnet and all portions of the magnet are flat against the metal surface including the magnet edges and corners.
4. Remove your magnet on a frequent basis to quickly clean the application surface as well as the back of the magnet to increase longevity and the magnetic hold for longer use of your vehicle magnet, but In our experience, regular cleaning is typically sufficient.
5. Remove your magnet before any automatic car wash or use a power washer, both of which can permanently damage your custom car magnet. Also, we recommend storing the magnet for any extended periods during which it will not be in use. Store them flat and out of direct sunlight.
After removing your vehicle's magnet we recommend cleaning it before storing it flat in a container, in a cool, dry place. Storing it in any of these ways will prevent any damage to your magnet including the printed side, keeping it in excellent condition for future use.
Why Choose Us?
We are an established company located in New York City. We specialize in creating high-quality, affordable brushed aluminum signs at a reasonable price. Our customer service is second to none and we stand behind all of our products. We take pride in producing the best quality signs possible. Our team of designers and engineers is here to help you every step of the way. Please contact us today for more details about our services.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of vehicle magnets?
Durable and weather-resistant, our magnetic car signs can get your business name and logo noticed by pedestrians and other drivers – and can help you make a strong first impression.
What is the thickness of car door signs?
Each car door sign is .030'' ( about the thickness of 8 sheets of copy paper) with a magnetic strength of 90 lbs.
What size magnetic car signs do you offer?
We offer a wide variety of sizes ranging from 18" x 12" to 72" x 24".
Why use car magnets?
Car magnets are a cost-effective way to advertise your business whether you're a contractor, retail shop or real estate agent!
How do I remove a magnetic sign from my car?
If you buy a new car or need to move the sign to a different vehicle, simply peel it off.
What do you use for your signs?
We print every sign with high-quality and durable latex ink, then instantly apply a scratch-resistant and weather-resistant coating
How do I measure a car magnet?
To get a perfect measurement: Only measure flat surfaces.
What shapes are available for car magnets?
Choose from the following traditional shapes: Rectangle/Square, Custom Magnetic car signs are also available in custom shapes and sizes to make your message stand out even more.
What should I do before installing my Magnet on my Car?
The magnet may be washed just as easily with water and a very mild detergent. Before installing your sign, make sure both of the areas you cleaned are completely dry. No matter how long the magnet is immersed, never submerge it in water. The magnetic characteristics of your sign might be damaged if you submerge the magnet.
How would I store my Car Magnets?
Magnets should be kept out of direct sunlight in cool, level areas. Keep your magnets out of soft, uneven, and extremely hot areas. The magnetic side of magnets shouldn't be stored next to another sign. Magnets may deteriorate over time if they are stored in these places or in this manner.